[Bf-committers] Camera is a Lamp ?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Oct 25 15:03:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

The SHIFT+Z option calculates light as of it would be rendered pressing
F12. That means always relative to the camera position. With points
lying behind a camera results can seem unpredictable yes. Just
subdivide the plane some, and rotate from camera view itself to see why
it still looks good. BTW; it's the specularity playing tricks with you.

-Ton-