[Bf-committers] to Ton: Winged vertex extrude?

Gabriel Beloin gbeloin at caramail.com
Sat Oct 23 06:12:50 CEST 2004

 joeedh: this is very promising. and i don't see why this function could not go in.
So many time i eard "I want the wings3d workflow". So this is just better,
as blender can now deal with f-gone, which i suppose could go the job.
This is very usefull for subd modelling.
I,m not involved in Blenderdev yet. so this is more a moral support.;-)