[Bf-committers] Camera is a Lamp ?

Quentin Nerden kenden at free.fr
Wed Oct 20 18:38:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

I could reproduce this weird behavior with:
Blender build 18-10-2004 for Windows, with Win2000SP4 and Intel 82810E,
Blender build 18-10-2004 for Windows and with WinXP SP1 and Radeon 7500
and:
Blender build 01-10-2004 for Linux with Xfree86 4.3.0-2 and Radeon 7500.
So it's probably not hardware or OS relevant:)

Should this kind of reports be posted in the developer mailing list or
in the bug tracker?

thanks,
kenden