[Bf-committers] Selecting Vertice

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Oct 19 23:25:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

The challenge is making things as non-modal as possible, especially if
you have a choice.

Editmode, posemode, uv-faceselect, weightpaint, vertexpaint - and i bet
you can find more - all have usablility issues for that reason. With
editmode being the least worse of the five btw. Not easy at all to
replace too...

-Ton-