[Bf-committers] And the nonimees for suzanne 2004 are...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Oct 19 14:36:32 CEST 2004

Hi,

I counted votes in 2 ways, making a list of who was most mentioned, and
counting averages (giving each voter a value of 1.0, split over their
nomimees), and both ways it gave identical outcome.

In no particular order:

Alfredo de Greef
Matt Ebb
Nathan Letwory
Kester Maddock
Brecht v Lommel & Jens Ole Wund

Congrats for these six developers! I'll put this on the web & the
voting ballot with the short summaries (as you all already mentioned)
to explain nominations.

Procedure:
Only attendees of the Amsterdam, Montreal and Syndey sessions will get
a voting ballot, saturday around 7 PM dutch time we'll announce the
winner. The voting is being organized again by the 'catering ladies',
who will destroy the votes afterwards with no information ever shared
with anyone (not even me!) how many votes where for who. :)

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org