[Bf-committers] UI Rotation enhancement.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Oct 18 00:56:32 CEST 2004

Hi Matt this is the idea- since it wouldent be that hard to add in and
it would only affect the orbit pivot in 3d space, and require no user
pressing buttons,
I think it shold be added as an optional feature- mabe in the view 3d
header menu as a toggle. or mabe in the View properties panel.

PS- Looking fwd to seeing you at bconf.

- Cam