[Bf-committers] UI Rotation enhancement.

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sun Oct 17 22:26:26 CEST 2004

I know the feature that Campbell's talking about in Max. To clarify -
it uses the selection as the centre of rotation when you rotate (orbit)
the 3D view.

Imagine the sort of effect when you are in camera view with the camera
tracking an empty, and you move the camera around. Well, instead of an
empty, it's whatever object is selected. I found it quite nice when I
was using Max before.

Matt