[Bf-committers] Suzanne nominees!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Oct 14 14:16:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

Purpose is to give 1 vote for someone you like to have nominated. Out
of the total of votes, the top 5 then are the official nominees. :)

Here's a quick list I established of cms-ed contributions of past year;
I bet I missed some...

- Robert Wenzlaff, Displacement Mapping
- Alejandro Estevez Conty & Alfredo de Greef; Yafray integration for
export/plugin
- Alexander Ewering & Martin Poirier; mesh beveling
- Johnny Matthews; Loop Select
- Roel Spruit; Loop Cut
- Kester Maddock; bringing back game engine
- Alfredo de Greef; Ambient Occlusion & new procedural textures
- Brecht v Lommel & Jens Ole Wund: UV editing improvements, and LSCM
unwrapper
- Matt Ebb; work on UI, consistancy, menus, research docs
- Nathan Letwory; support work, CMS, Wiki, streamglue, scons, ...
- Michel Selten; scons
- Leon Turner; particle forces and collisions
- Chris McFarlen; subdivision surface creases
- Roel Spruit & Johnny Matthews; sequencer effects (Wipe)

- New Python Modules;
That list is too long for me to do quickly... hope the python team can
clarify it. :)
Names I can quickly find are Jordi Rovira i Bonet, Joseph Gilbert,
Willian P. Germano, Michel Selten, Alex Mole, Jacques Guignot and
Stephen Swaney

-Ton-