[Bf-committers] Is this possible or: Only an idea...

Meino Christian Cramer Meino.Cramer at gmx.de
Tue Oct 12 20:03:24 CEST 2004

From: Alexander Ewering <blender at instinctive.de>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Is this possible or: Only an idea...
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:28:58 +0200 (CEST)

> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
>
> > Activate a certain menu entry or use a hotkey to just place a
> > previously selected or -- if no camera is selected -- a new camera
> > exactly that way, that the 3Dview currently shown is identical to
> > what the camery is seeing.
>
> That certain hotkey is SHIFT-NUMPAD0 and I coded it a year ago.
> Reading documentation can't hurt :-)

  Completing documentation also doesn't hurt that much:  ;)

  This hotkey is missing in the Hotkey reference of the "scripts->help"
  menu...

  It is also missing in the "Quick hotkey list" (page 707) of
  the "Blender 2.3 guide".

  I didn't read the whole book in search of something I didn't know
  whether it exist or not, though...

  What documention mention this hotkey ? Or did I oversee somthing...

  Keep hacking!
  Meino