[Bf-committers] circle select problems

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 12 19:54:24 CEST 2004

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> - start blender
>> - TAB on cube
>> - W, Subdivide
>> - B, B
>> - move mouse, circle shows trails
>

> And without subdivide no trails? Need it two times? Is any menu
> called  sufficient for the error? Like W, ESC? Or Q, ESC?
>
> This is stuff I cannot redo, so you have to disect what exactly
> causes  the error.
>
> -Ton-

Well, the latest CVS build won't compile, so I don't know if its still
actually doing this, but. . .

I've experienced this bug too.  I have a GeForce2 MX/200, on Windows XP
with the latest NVidia drivers.  Circle select will work fine, then
start leaving "trails" after a while (don't know what makes it start).
My build is from CVS as of three days ago.

joeedh