[Bf-committers] Bug in new mesh,face,edge stuff

Nathan Allworth dittobox at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:26:25 CEST 2004

I also have this problem, though only when alt+d duplicate of an
entire mesh outside of edit mode. It only happen's so far with a
single file and a single mesh (both liked duplicates). It only happens
in the numpad 3 view. It's intermittant too. I'll work on some
experiments later today.

My CVS is Oct 10 20:28 PDT. Since I'm on dial up it took around an
hour to download, thus a commit could've taken place borking my
checkout. The time stamp above is when the 'blender' directory was
created as it downloaded CVS.

My system is Gentoo linux, linux-gentoo-2.6.8-r7, gcc (GCC) 3.4.2
(Gentoo Linux 3.4.2-r2, ssp-3.4.1-1, pie-8.7.6.5). Most packages in my
system and including blender are built with -O3 and -march=athlon-xp.

I'll work on some way to repeat this a little later tonight