[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BIF_outliner.h blender/source/blender/src header_oops.c outliner.c

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Sun Oct 10 11:18:55 CEST 2004

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> object), so I doubt we can make that a rule. Probably this is for another
> project, about redesigning all icons in Blender.

Nasty power-user-note: If you do that, please leave all old Icons in as
an option, especially if the new ones are shiny and flashy and if the
specularity on them hides the actual information they try to convey
(XP-style).

My new UI reference (Logic Audio) offers 3 different UI styles from
3 different versions, from cheapo Atari-look to XP-style ;)

Thanks