[Bf-committers] EditMesh funcs must no longer be static

Tom Musgrove tommusgrove__ at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 02:24:24 CEST 2004

Hi Joe,

as part of a script I'm working on, I've needed a way to get screen
coordinates of a meshes vertice.  So Michael Schardt has written some code
exposing the needed functionality.  I think he plans to make the patch
public shortly.

I now have a mesh tool that displaces mesh according to an alphamask and the
cursor location.  (Ie you can interactively draw displacement on your mesh).
  Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Tom M.
LetterRip