[Bf-committers] Teach draw patch to bf blender

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Oct 6 01:03:43 CEST 2004

Hi, I realy dont know whats going on with the text- Your right
BIF_DrawString was faster then BMF_drawString, so whats going on???
Which is AA, and if BIF is , then why is it faster???? - I used BIF to
start with,....

Ahhh BMF has a translate int thats also passed, does this mean its the
AA/internationa; text drawing func???

Anyhow- text rendering aside, Im not sure how Id do an alpha blender
text render that respected the zbuffer.
Could this be added later? I dont think its vital to teac draw
functionality.

 -Cam