[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BIF_editmesh.h BIF_interface.h blender/source/blender/src edit.c editmesh_mods.c interface.c poseobject.c toets.c

Matthew H. Plough mplough at Princeton.EDU
Sun Oct 3 23:44:27 CEST 2004

Most keyboards these days (even my AT-style nearly bulletproof PS/2
keyboard that I pound to death because that's the way I type) have those
Windows buttons on them.  I have Win+Tab mapped to switching desktops in
KDE; other people can do the same.  They even sell keyboards with little
penguins instead of the Windows logo, for those who only use Linux and
don't want Windows intruding on their lives.

Matt