[Bf-committers] Is my patch going to make it into bf-blender?

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Sat Oct 2 17:14:18 CEST 2004

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well, the feature itself will make it, the code I have doubts about:

Good.  That's all that matters.

> - I prefer extrusion rules (for deleting old faces) compliant to the
> other extrusion versions. -

I'm having a little trouble figuring that out. . .The old faces should
be deleted, yes, but what if you're extruding a plane?  I'll have to
look at that. . .

> Further the 'individual extrude' option  should do individial vertices
> (making edges) and individual edges (only  doing side faces) too,
> depending on selection mode.

I'm actually trying to figure out how to do winged vertex and edge
extrusions.  I think the solution is to turn selected faces into
triangles and work on that.

I've actually added lists of pointers to the adjacent faces and edges to
each EditVert, which will help.

> There's also an error in the patch, so I can't apply it.

GER I ran CVS update, I sent a new patch and it still doesn't work?
What is wrong with it?

joeedh