[Bf-committers] LinkLa, the abstract lLinked list.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Oct 2 16:40:43 CEST 2004

Hi,

The Blender ListBase serves fine for this purpose too. Just construct
your own structs starting with a *next and *prev pointer, and add
anything you like to it. I add datapointers to such linked lists all
the time, but for each purpose it needs different handling (freeing,
copying), so didnt see a reason for making that general.

-Ton-