[Bf-committers] Undo for extrude function. . .what to do, what to do. . .

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Oct 1 16:14:56 CEST 2004

Hi,

Not really true. The extruder calls transform with an argument, and
transform adds the extrude to the undo stack. Only goes wrong on ESC in
transform.

Where to put undo pushes nicely, especially for global undo, is still a
major task, which also could result in rewrite some of the calls.
I dont see reason for hacks, just for proper coding.

-Ton-