[Bf-committers] Mesh-Tools in 2.36?

Zach Morgan grunt5000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 21:18:34 CET 2004

Hi Ton.
I have been working on the bridge tool slowly and
infrequently, but the patch has been updated a few
times.
http://www.uncg.edu/~zpmorgan/bridge.patch
Bridge can now be called from the extrude menu.

A few Q's:
why might CVS on cygwin take forever to do updates and
diffs?  I've got a fast computer with a T1 connection,
but CVS almost always times out after half an hour.
This is why the patch hasn't been updated recently.

How do you find the angle between two vectors?  I
found a python function that does this, can you call
python functions from c?

I'm thinking about implementing a "preview mode".
When bridge is called and just one face is selected,
it would make yellow lines to whatever face is under
the mouse pointer.  The user could rotate the bridge
using the mousewheel.  Does anyone want this?

=====