[Bf-committers] Some Maths / ideas / solutions for Softbodies.

Tom Musgrove tommusgrove__ at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:00:23 CET 2004

[QUOTE] I'd  like to point to that fact, that i never talked about cloth
simulation
to be the guiding idea behind this approach. [QUOTE]

Would having cloth as a seperate module be a posibility?  I know zaz has put
a lot of work into a new cloth tool and had it 'mostly done' a number of
months ago.  (Alas he seems to have dropped off the face of the planet, so
I'm not sure if he lost interest, got busy with something else or what...).

LetterRip