[Bf-committers] Re: Blender on Pocketpc

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Nov 30 11:45:12 CET 2004

Hi,

I think your list is pretty much complete. If I were you I wouldn't
remove Radiosity and probably Yafray though, these two modules have
many dependenciesin Blender itself and the render module, and most
likely won't hurt compiling on pocketpc.

-> bmfont you need for bitmap fonts, leave it in
-> leave libpng in too, won't hurt

-> Opennl is for UV unwrapping. Can be left out, but probably will
compile fine
-> just remove all audio dependencies, openal and sdl too
-> VFWindows I don't know...

-Ton-