[Bf-committers] IRC meeting minutes sunday 28th nov

Jason Saunders blenergetic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:53:47 CET 2004

I don't think this was discussed in the meeting, but there is also a
UI refactoring being done for (now) 2.37. This won't affect any of the
already listed projects, but i just wanted to inform anybody who
didn't already know ;) If you need to add anything to the buttons
window before the reorganization is complete, just give us an email
and we give you some general advice/guidelines if needed.

Anyways, i just wanted to make sure people knew what was happening :)