[Bf-committers] Re: Blender on Pocketpc

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Mon Nov 29 17:20:25 CET 2004

Hi Salvatore,

> If I am optimistic, it is because I run the first time Blender on my
> 200 Mhz and it was perfect. My Pocketpc is 400Mhz. Ok, no accelerated
> 3D card… but We will see.

If you get this working, your name will be shouted from many rooftops
around the globe, so good luck with it ;)

I'm sure that, as you make progress and people see that you are sticking
at it, that more people will start to help out. A lot of people talked
the talk, you're the first since the open-source to start walking the
erm... long walk ;)

Good luck!
Mal