[Bf-committers] Localization

É.MacAonghusa macaonghusa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 23:46:13 CET 2004

Hi Dani

We have the same problem regarding 'conciseness'.  We would translate
to Irish Gaelic which is also not as concise as English so that issue
needs to be easily solvable.

"Ton suggested to stick to translating tooltips. "

No, just tooltips is not an option.
All or nothing, that's what people expect and should have  ;)

Enzo