[Bf-committers] MSVC compiler optimize flags

Peter den Bak blender.reply.for.peter at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 28 12:46:31 CET 2004

Hi,

Here is an other one.

Start a fresh blender.
Load form the 2.35 regression files the arealight file and press F12.
Now press F1 and load the only_shadow_material file and press F12.

The shadows are way too bright.

Somehow things from the arelight file are left behind in memory causing this
to happen.

When you load the only_shadow_material file in a fresh blender, it looks
fine.

This happens with the windows build, don't know if it happens on other
platforms as well.

Regards,

Peter