[Bf-committers] ViewCVS still broken

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Nov 27 18:48:39 CET 2004

Hi,

The upgrade for more memory and a new scsci disk required a linux
kernel upgrade. We also had to upgrade Apache. This all seemed to have
dependencies to other programs, causing ViewCVS to upgrade too. The
wonderful world of Linux servers :)

Hos found a temporal hack for viewcvs to at least browse again. Still
doesn't look normal...
I will forward the SVN hint, dunno if it's related... we still just use
CVS.

-Ton-