[Bf-committers] Localization

Daniel Barbeau DanielPGB_Vasquez at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 14:51:39 CET 2004

Hi!

Okay, putting efforts in common can be useful... imagine if with both
translated completely different strings that'd be 2000 strings
translated... but I might be dreaming ;)

Anyway, how should we do this? my .po file contains 5645 strings...
255 are translated approximately (I haven't finished reviewing these,
they can contain funny stuff...) and 4337 are still to be
translated... that's a lot.

I'm not very good at diffing and patching, but this might be a good
way to start... merging our two .po files... no?

Well, you've got my mail, if you want to talk a bit about this,
there's no problem!

Dani