[Bf-committers] Localization

É.MacAonghusa macaonghusa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 20:54:30 CET 2004

Thanks Dave, that helps alright.
I'm part of a localization team working on Firefox at the moment and I
was thinking of Blender as a future project.
I had a look around the Blender sites but found it hard to even find
localized verisons of Blender.
Question is, if we localize Blender will it even get published on their site??

Any other groups working on localizations?

Enzo