[Bf-committers] GPU-Rendering

frédéric van der essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Tue Nov 23 22:38:45 CET 2004

I guess that an OpenGL optimized rendering could be a great tool for
previewing your scene. 'Is the shadow falling at the right place' ?
Instead of changing
all your rendering settings for a less slow render, you could have a
preview. Recent graphic cards can do realtime accurate shadow with
severals lamps.
Accuracy is not the point, since it is not meant to be the final render.