[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern FTF_TTFont.cpp

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Tue Nov 23 22:39:42 CET 2004

Hi all,
can the windows build manager look after this ?
<jesterKing> :) can you reply to the cvs commit mail, pointing out that
the patch breaks on windows for the simple reason that that function is
not available?

true story:
read more -->

<bjornmose_PIIIw2> Compiling...
<bjornmose_PIIIw2> FTF_TTFont.cpp
<bjornmose_PIIIw2>
G:\claenbl\blender\source\blender\ftfont\intern\FTF_TTFont.cpp(229) :
error C2065: 'bind_textdomain_codeset' : undeclared identifier
<bjornmose_PIIIw2> Error executing cl.exe.
<jesterKing> in lib/windows/gettext/include/libintl.h there is a
bindtextdomain()
<jesterKing> Perhaps that needs a little updating too
<jesterKing> worse even, there's no bindtextdomaincodeset
* bjornmose accuses himself to be a dumb coder .. doing a CVS update ..
and then it does not compile any more :)
* bjornmose knows that's *normal*
<jesterKing> I think this is a problem with an outdated gettext for the
windows platform
<jesterKing> problem with the newest patch applied
<jesterKing>
http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern/FTF_TTFont.cpp?r1=1.18&r2=1.19&root=bf-blender
<bjornmose> jesterKing, exactly
<jesterKing> I'm sure you can savely remove those calls
<jesterKing> It is that I don't have that cvs message in my mail client,
I'd otherwise reply to it
<bjornmose> jesterKing, that's what i did (commenting it off) .. but i
hate beeing out of sync :)
--> Goofster (~Roel at c3eea63ca.cable.wanadoo.nl) hat #blendercoders betreten