[Bf-committers] UI refactoring/work.

Jason Saunders blenergetic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 01:07:15 CET 2004

Yes, the wiki hasn't changed in a while. Work is continuing, you can
be sure of that ;) We had a time when we were all busy, and both matt
and william were at the conf, and then matt toured europe for a bit.
but now things are starting to settle back down again. Our target is
2.36, and (don't quote me on this) we should definitely be able to
meet that
target ;) Look to the wiki in coming weeks for updates, and thanks for
your patience ;)