[Bf-committers] Proposal for 2.36 release

Matthew H. Plough mplough at Princeton.EDU
Tue Nov 23 01:01:37 CET 2004

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

>> After watching two releases go not as well as we had
>> hoped,
>

> Well, 2.34 was pretty OK, with exception of AO slowness.

I was talking 2.33 -- sorry if that wasn't clear.

>> A couple bugs slipped through that we should have
>> caught immediately -- stuff like tapers crashing,
>

> I didn't get a report on this, where is this reported?

Ummm....I think my mind is gone...I was thinking of Ctrl+P curve
*deform* but wrote "taper" instead.

>> Curve tapering is a new
>> feature that, if I recall correctly, is not included
>> in the regression suite.
>
> No, it is in the regression suite, uploaded almost a week before
> release.

My bad again.  Over the last week all I've been doing (in various areas)
is apologizing for stupid mistakes.  Well, Thanksgiving is coming up,
and it's becoming very clear that I need the break.  Sorry for the
confusion!

Matt