[Bf-committers] RE: [Bf-blender-cvs]CVScommit:blender/source/blender/render/intern/sourcerendercore.ctexture.c

Peter den Bak blender.reply.for.peter at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 22 22:40:20 CET 2004

Hi Ton,

With my own MSVC6 project files build it is not possible to reproduce bug
Not before your patch and not after your patch.

With MSVC7 (.net 2003) using the scons build system the bug is reproducible.
Maybe you have to check if the official release is really a MSVC6 build.
If it is, then the problem might be solved by changing some compiler flags
in the Scons files.

Regards,

Peter