[Bf-committers] Zbuffer culling shortcut?

Matthew H. Plough mplough at Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 19 23:26:19 CET 2004

Sorry if I'm duplicating something...just LART me if I am.  I searched
through my archive of bf-committer mails, and couldn't find anything
similar.

I just noticed a message from TorQ on the Blender forum
(http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5054)
that addresses switching in and out of the limit selection to visible
mode.  Currently there is no keyboard shortcut for it, and I, like TorQ,
switch in and out of this mode all the time.  Would there be any way to
put a keyboard shortcut for this into our already crowded shortcut system?

Matt