[Bf-committers] yafray updates not in 2.35a for linux

Alfredo de Greef eeshlo at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 04:29:05 CET 2004

I don't want to be annoying but it seems that the
yafray stuff I commited (very last minute, I know,
maybe I shouldn't have without asking if it was ok...)
is not in 2.35a. Not linux at least, neither dynamic
nor static version, don't know about others.
It isn't all that important however, so it can wait
until the next version, unless maybe this also means
that some other more important stuff is missing too?

Alfredo