[Bf-committers] Panels (was Re: Undo system design)

Goran Kocov gkocov at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 23:40:46 CET 2004

I also like the secondary headerbars solution,
although I don't have big issues with panels, at least
when there's a keyboard shortcut to turn them on and
off. For ex. having the Transform Properties under the
mouse when pressing N leads to a very wast workflow.
But why not have both the panels and secondary
headerbars available (as a switch) from the user
preferences?

BTW, is the new version of Instinctive Blender
publicly available? It looks *very* interesting.

Goran