[Bf-committers] Blender FAQ for Artists and the GPL

Robert Wenzlaff rwenzlaff at soylent-green.com
Mon Nov 15 19:28:52 CET 2004

At 09:39 PM 11/14/04, you wrote:
>Ton asked for someone to write this document back
>in August... and well, here it is.  My sincere
>apologies that this is all so late, I meant to
>have this ready back before September by the
>latest.
>
>Anyways, here is the FAQ, Ton has reviewed it and
>asked me to have the list provide feedback.

Looks good, however, I would rearrange the questions so the questions about
who owns the copyrights to the output are immediately after the statement
of what the GPL is.  To some the distinction between "artist" and
"developer" may not be entirely clear after reading the first answer.  Many
might consider their art a development process.

Robert Wenzlaff