[Bf-committers] Blender FAQ for Artists and the GPL

D.J. Capelis djcapelisp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 03:39:06 CET 2004

Ton asked for someone to write this document back
in August... and well, here it is.  My sincere
apologies that this is all so late, I meant to
have this ready back before September by the
latest.

Anyways, here is the FAQ, Ton has reviewed it and
asked me to have the list provide feedback.

(File is attached in plaintext)

=====
~D.J. Capelis~
Network Security and Cryptography Researcher.
Lead Developer of FOML:  http://foml.inodetech.com