[Bf-committers] little improve in Alt+U undo history list

Joilnen Batista Leite vma_bad_list at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 01:10:33 CET 2004

Me too :)!
No if you hold on Ctrl while click history undo you
can
rename that label i think that it is help much users.
when thay come back to a specific step in modeling.

if you undertanding my worse english and had tryed
this patch, please report anything to mail list :)!

Thanks to consider Joilnen

--- Joilnen Batista Leite <vma_bad_list at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> well my english is not good and it is not new :)!
> but i will try to explain about it ...
>
> when you using Alt+U undo list history it have many
> entry s of you past action in modeling like as many
> copys of you statges in modeling.
> but when you need get a specific step in history it
> have just "grabs, grabs, selects ...and so", with
> this
> pach you will can to add marks in history entrys
> typed
> BACKSPACE when editing mesh.
>
> I hope sure :)
>
> Thanks to consider Joilnen