[Bf-committers] Design Issue about 2.35 RC1 Outliner

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Nov 10 11:17:04 CET 2004

another small additon to the outliner

like in 3d view pressing Numpad / could collapse all brunches but will
completly open the brunch of the selected items.

it would be great if the outliner should start with mode "Show Hierachy"
instead of completly collapsed

The hotkeys Numpad + and Numpad - for less/more not listed at the view

it would be great if if pressing X key would delete the entry in the
outliner and delete the object in the 3d scene