[Bf-committers] Re: cvs problems

Alfredo de Greef eeshlo at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 22:48:41 CET 2004

Thanks for the answers everybody, I know about using
ssh, I already did that, and as I said, I have already
comitted twice using the new system without problems,
afaik I followed the instructions to the letter.
There is/are no file(s) called "CVSROOT" either.
I did however mix anonymous and username checkouts,
but again, I also did that before without any
problems, but when doing commits I always did a
username checkout/update first anyway.
I will try again, if it doesn't work, I guess I have
no other choice but to try a manual update from a
fresh checkout, unless anyone has any other
suggestions.
I use Linux btw.

Alfredo