[Bf-committers] python regression suite tests on Os X

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sun Nov 7 15:05:25 CET 2004

Hi Jean-Luc,

Thanks for help testing :),

I assume you mean testcurve.py, not testcamera.py, since those
attributes are not part of camera.  I looked at it and it's an error in
the test, it's very old stuff.  We're always about to rewrite, but apart
from a new uncommitted camera test (that can be used for some other
modules, too), there's still no new tests.

--
Willian