[Bf-committers] Release status; cvs freeze?

Jason Saunders blenergetic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 01:49:09 CET 2004

Oh, one small thing i'd like to add before cvs is frozen.
will Global Undo be ON by default in the .b.blend file? if not, i
think this should definitely happen. a feature as important and used
as this should always be on by default, and if someone is very memory
concious they can turn it on themselves :P