[Bf-committers] cvs problems

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Nov 6 19:33:33 CET 2004

Hi,

We moved to ssh (secure shell) for access to cvs. This also means you
need to remove CVSROOT files in your code, or do a fresh checkout
logged in as user (not anonymous).

Hints for how to remove CVSROOT I cannot quickly give (apart from in
unix console), dunno what kind of tool you have for cvs... but you can
easily get support on that via IRC. I'm also pretty sure Nathan has
more answers here!

-Ton-