[Bf-committers] partial patch for bug #1546 and related

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sat Nov 6 16:49:17 CET 2004

Looks like this patch should also work for finnish keyboard layout, which
incidently has < and > also next to the left shift-key (but then a z next
to that button). Before more of these kind of patches appear, I think it
would be wiser to search for a better solution than having keymap/keyboard
custom patches.

/Nathan