[Bf-committers] CVS offline ?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Nov 4 14:42:54 CET 2004

Hi,

I visited the colocation-server hub yesterday, to examine in our server
what kind of memory goes inside. Most likely I then have caused some
connector to get loose... :/
We found out just after office hours, so decided to wait for next
morning to wriggle things back. :)
A message about this situation was posted on blender.org btw.

-Ton-