[Bf-committers] Re: Coding (was Dithering)

GSR - FR famrom at infernal-iceberg.com
Tue Nov 2 20:36:54 CET 2004

john at namke.com (2004-11-02 at 1024.16 +0000):
> Is it just me that finds some of this language discussion worrying?

There is another option, use clear types, as most apps I have seen
latelly. uint32_t is 32 bit unsigned int, no discussion possible, and
never "what the hell is int in this arch". Necessarily variable things
can be done explicitly (pointers for 32 and 64 bit archs? bpointer or
something).

Yeah, some will say that it is longer when typing, but on the other
hand it is clearer and lets you focus, typing should become auto even
with two fingers. :]

Maybe I have been reading RFCs too much latelly. ;]

GSR