[Bf-committers] Game engine issues...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Nov 2 15:39:26 CET 2004

Hi,

We try to get the release scheduled now, and afaik you weren't working
on (big) new projects in the engine? So the main issue is trying to at
least solve the issues in current cvs that worked in the previous one.
Problems that existed already - however a pity - can just be moved on
one release. Or just uncommit work for continuing on this later. :)

Can you define what the remaining topics (showstoppers) are to solve?
Maybe we can even help out on things... but most important is to get
information that allows scheduling.

On the cursor; I know it's ghost, but the call to disable the cursor is
somewhere in the engine or player. I tried to disable all of them, with
no luck. It is somewhere, can you tell where? And, btw, it's not for
X11 but for OSX :)

-Ton-