[Bf-committers] Coding (was Dithering)

john tuffen john at namke.com
Tue Nov 2 11:24:16 CET 2004

Is it just me that finds some of this language discussion worrying?

I mean, it's great that contributions are coming in from all over, but ranges of
basic types (and where to declare variables in a C program) shouldn't be issues
at all should they? If Blender coding is specified as C (ANSI or whatever),
then I wouold expect any contributors to know how to write C !

Ok, it probably *is* just me :)

john..

(having spent some time in my past tutoring C programming, and being a software
engineer by profession)

--
http://www.iwari.com/
http://www.minimism.com/