[Bf-committers] Game engine issues...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Nov 1 23:08:00 CET 2004

HI Kester,

We're heading towards cvs freeze, so it's time to know if you think the
current state of the engine is ready for release?
There are quite some pending reports in the tracker on it, hope you
have time to work on the showstoppers here (if any).

I tried the player for OSX today, to find where the mouse cursor gets
hidden in the player... this works very annoying on OSX (hides mouse
for all the screen). Any hint where this is set?

And, the standalone doesn't run anymore (maybe Lukep knows).

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org